On Wednesday, October 28, the Federal Council decided on further measures to slow down the spread of the coronavirus, which are effective immediately. On this page we would like to inform you about the actions we have taken at our school sites to keep our students and staff as safe as possible.
How we’ll go about it
In dealing with this situation, we adhere to the following three principles:
- We follow the recommendations of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH), the Federal Council and the cantonal authorities.
- We monitor developments and continually assess the situation.
- We communicate changes to the regulations and measures promptly.
Please pay particular attention to the following rules:
- Masks are compulsory everywhere at our schools, also during lessons.
- Whenever possible, keep your distance from your classmates and teachers
- Follow the hygiene rules, i.e. disinfect or wash your hands when you come to school and sneeze/cough into your elbow.
- If you feel ill, stay at home and contact your family doctor.
You can find the complete protection policy here.